MARCH 23, 2020
To ensure ongoing support of our customers and partners as present conditions require a greater number of our team members to work remotely or limit our activities on the campus, we have taken the following steps:
- UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, OUR OFFICES ARE CLOSED FOR IN-PERSON MEETINGS. Please continue to transact business with us as outlined below.
- ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS - Please continue communicating directly via phone and email with your regular contacts, including our executive management, real estate development, property management, leasing, finance, permitting, IT, governmental affairs, administrative support and communications teams.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT / MAINTENANCE REQUESTS - Our tenants who require assistance should continue to communicate directly with their assigned property manager, including all maintenance requests. Please note that at this time our maintenance personnel are available on a limited basis as we follow guidance and regulations from public health officials. When emailing your property manager, please copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- ALTERNATE WAYS TO CONTACT US - If you are unable to reach your regular contact at Port San Antonio and don't know who else to communicate with, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail message on our main line at (210) 362-7800. We are monitoring corresponding voicemails and emails throughout business hours and will work to connect you with a team member who can assist you as soon as possible.
- SECURITY - We are increasing patrols throughout our campus. However, if you require emergency assistance from the police, fire department or an ambulance, as always, CALL 9-1-1 FIRST.
- UPDATES - Please monitor our homepage at www.portsanantonio.us as well as our social media on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for updates. People who wish to be added to our email notification list can subscribe here.
- MEDIA INQUIRIES - Contact email@example.com /
--The Port San Antonio Team